Ardaban is the unscripted format label under Shine America.
This position will provide creative support to the Los Angeles based team. The Coordinator will foster and maintain relationships with colleagues in the production, brand development, post-production departments of Ardaban and Shine America, as well as employees of other Shine Group companies – domestic and international. The Coordinator will also work closely with all Ardaban employees based in New York City.
- General Administrative duties for the department – filing, copying, printing, status reports for all aspects of development, etc
- Conduct research on request, find and source materials – photos, statistics, footage needed, etc. for pitch materials
- Maintain a general awareness of industry trends, formats, talent and competitive environment.
- Responsible for keeping the Department Share Drive up to date with most recent pitch materials/notes/sizzles etc.
- Conceptualize and create presentation materials for creative projects.
- Build and foster communication/relationships within the creative community.
- Brainstorm new shows, challenges, ideas, etc.
- Collaborate with Development Executives to draft show treatments/one sheets.
- Periodic fieldwork.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Working knowledge of Keynote.
- Prefer minimum of 1 year of Development experience within studio, network or other production company
- Must be a self-starter and extremely detailed-orientated, able to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment.
- Must be personable, flexible and able to interface with creative community as well as all levels of Ardaban and Shine America
- Must be a team player, able to work well with others.
- Must be able to multi-task, have strong time management skills, and exceptional organizational skills.
- Strong writing skills are a must.
To apply, please submit cover letter and resume to [email protected].