Executive Assistant to Senior Finance Team
This role provides vital support to the CFO, and SVP, Production Finance and Administration (collectively the Senior Finance Team). Qualified candidates must possess enthusiasm, a sense of humor, strong work ethic, flexibility, creativity and the willingness to assume challenges and increased responsibility.
- Variety of administrative duties including appointment scheduling, answering phones, drafting correspondence, preparing and submitting expense reports, and scheduling travel for executives
- Updating and composing weekly departmental status reports
- Opportunity for projects within production finance including recording and organizing payroll and invoices, accounts payable, and purchase order data for variety of shows
- Creating special research projects and compiling presentation slides on television shows, ratings, and trends
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably concentrating in Finance related field
- Superior organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills especially on the telephone and in email
- Ability to successfully coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Must work well under pressure.
- Keen interest in business and finance a plus
- Experience with all Microsoft Office programs
To apply, submit coverletter and resume to [email protected]. Please indicate the position title in the subject line of the email.