Internship - Ardaban
Description of Department
Ardaban is an ideation engine and production entity that was launched in March 2012 by Shine America. With offices in NY and LA, Ardaban is run by CEO, Chachi Senior. Ardaban formats are produced in conjunction with Shine America and distributed by Shine International.
This is a part-time internship and is located in the Los Angeles office.
Current projects and tasks that will be assigned to the intern:
Provide general assistance for LA based Ardaban team including, but not limited to, answering & logging phone calls, rolling calls, database entry, filing, photocopying, research, spread sheet data entry, and runs. Also, intern will assist and participate in game show pitches and pitch setup. All of the assignments will provide intern with a broad exposure to inner workings of television development and will provide the opportunity to develop office/communication skills.
Broad exposure to television development will give this intern the opportunity to gain a number of skills that will help them obtain valuable and transferrable entertainment industry experience, including:
- Knowledge of the entertainment industry and television production needs.
- Office and communication skills -- including phone experience, using software systems and computer programs for a variety of tasks and applications.
- An understanding of the relationships between various departments when developing a television show and their contributions to successful programming.
- Exposure to development and sales processes of Unscripted television
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with set deadlines
- Handle a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Must be a self-starter and team player
- Know Word, Outlook, Excel and Keynote
- Business phone skills helpful
- Access to a car a plus but not required
To apply, submit coverletter and resume to [email protected]. Please indicate the position title in the subject line of the email.