The Receptionist is the first person visitors meet upon entering the Shine America Office and therefore must consistently maintain a professional, hospitable, and friendly environment. This person must have excellent customer service skills and provide a calm, comfortable area for guests to wait prior to meetings. The Shine America Receptionist will also provide basic administrative support for the Operations Team and assist with special projects as needed. This is an entry level position
• Welcome guests to Shine America.
• Professionally administer all incoming calls, ensuring all calls are directed appropriately.
• Maintain a tidy, clean Reception Area, including Reception coffee station.
• Manage conference room scheduling for corporate meetings.
• Oversee UPS and FedEx shipping accounts and procedures.
• Sort and distribute mail; ensure outgoing mail is directed appropriately.
• Maintain and distribute an up-to-date contact list.
• Support Office Assistant in tracking corporate subscriptions, updating subscription log each day.
• Assist Senior Manager, Office Operations with projects as needed.
• May provide coverage for assistants as needed, under the direction of the Senior Manager, Office Operations.
• Bachelor's degree.
• 1-3 years' experience in a corporate setting with administrative experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, and Mac Applications.
• Must have a professional, friendly demeanor with excellent customer service skills and a ''can-do'' attitude.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills - this role interacts with employees at all levels of the company and all guests.
• Impeccable phone etiquette.
• Maintain discretion and confidentiality regarding Shine America guests.
• Must be a pro-active, self-starter who can work independently as well as with a team.
• Must have superior attention to detail and work well under pressure.
• Must be able to lift 15-20 lbs.
• Professional appearance.
• Business casual attire.
Please submit coverletter and resume to [email protected]. Please indicate the position title in the subject line of the email.